GSEB HTAT Exam 2017 Notification Declare by Gujarat State Examination Board. Head Teacher Aptitude Test 2017 Notification available at official website http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/ or ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
HTAT Exam 2017 Details
Gujarat State Education Board publish the official notification for HTAT 2017 Exam. The State Government Conducts the HTAT Exam Every Year and this year also the Government will be going to conduct HTAT Examination 2017. HTAT Exam is for those candidates who wish to make their career in the Head Teacher field. HTAT 2017 Application Form details and all other details regarding the eligibility,age limit is available Below in the Page.
Gujarat HTAT Application Form 2017
Head Teacher Aptitude Test 2017 Notification declare on 27th March 2017. HTAT Online Application will start from 01-04-2017 to 10-04-2017. Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. HTAT 2017 Hall Ticket will be available on 18-04-2017. HTAT 2017 Exam will be held on 23-04-2017 at various center.
GSEB HTAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Name of The Exam : Head Teacher Aptitude Test 2017
Conducting Body : GSEB (Gujarat State Examination Board)
- General Candidates: Rs.350/-
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH Candidate: Rs.250/-
How To Apply Online HTAT Exam 2017
- Visit the main or official portal of the OJAS i.e., ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link.
- Now Click on Apply for HTAT 2017 Exam link.
- Fill your Personal Details and Education Details.
- Upload Your Scanned Photo as well as your signature.
- Then Confirm Application and Print out form and challan.
Important Dates for HTAT Notification 2017
- HTAT Notification 2017 Date: 27.03.2017
- Newspaper Notification Date: 31.03.2017
- HTAT 2017 Online Registration Start From: 01.04.2017
- Last Date of HTAT 2017 Online Apply: 10.04.2017
- HTAT 2017 Hall Ticket Download: 18.04.2017
- Exam Date for HTAT 2017: 23.04.2017
Must Check, HTAT Material (Best Collection By Gujinfo)
Download HTAT Exam Notification
Click Here to HTAT 2017 Apply Online
About GSEB: In November, 1966, the State Examination Board was established by the Gujarat Education Department to administer examinations at the different Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary level. The objective of the establishment of State Examination Board is to arrange examination.