UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 803 vacancies: UPPSC had invited applications to fill 803 vacancies in 12 different departments of the state of Uttar Pradesh. The last date for paying the application fee is November 21, 2017 and applications can be submitted till November 24, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Do Check : SDAU OJAS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Total No.of Posts: 800+
Name of Posts: Lecturer, Professor & Others
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Visit the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in
Click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’
Now Click on ‘Apply’
Then Click on ‘Registration’ in front on vacancy want to apply for
Click on yes/no accordingly
Enter your details
Pay registration fees
Download the confirmation page and take a print out for further reference
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2017.
Online Apply Last Date: 24-11-2017.
Last Date for deposit of fee in Bank: 21-11-2017.
Last Date for hard Copy of Applications: 01-12-2017 till 6′ 0 Clock
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of 529 posts in Teaching and Non-Teaching department. UPPSC UP State Scientific Officer Lecturer Vacancy of Scientific Officer in Forensic Science Laboratory, Lecturer in Government degree colleges and many more. The Eligible candidates can Apply Online UPPSC UP State Scientific Officer Lecturer Vacancy through official website. The other details regarding application fee, age limit, qualification is mentioned below: For further information refer to the link of official website given below. After submitting application form through online mode candidates are required to submit copy of filled application at postal address through proper channel.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Commission Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Registrar & Other Posts
Total No. of Posts: 529 posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/03/2017
Final Date to Apply Online: 18/04/2017
Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 13/04/2017
Final Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 09/05/2017
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment Post Wise Details
Forest and Wild Life Department:
Statistical Officer: 02 Posts
Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh:
Lecturer: 53 Posts
Department of Higher Education, UP:
Registrar: 12 Posts
Department of Higher Education, UP:
Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of UP: 408 Posts
Forensic Science Laboratory, UP:
10 Posts Scientific Officer (Physics Section)
08 Posts Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section)
22 Posts Scientific Officer (Biology Section)
03 Posts Scientific Officer (Forensic Acoustic)
06 Posts Scientific Officer (Computer Forensic Section)
02 Posts Scientific Officer (Lie Detector)
01 Posts Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping)
02 Posts Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis)
Graduation, M.Sc., M.Tech, B.Tech. M.C.A, Post Graduate Degree holders are eligible to apply for the UPPSC Lecturer Scientific Officer Jobs 2017
21 – 40 years as on 01/07/2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules) For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below.
- Scientific Officer (General Selection):- Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400/-
- Statistical Office (General Recruitment):- Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay 5400/-
- Lecturer under U.P. Special: – Rs.9300-34800/- (Grade Pay- 4800/-)
- Registrar (General Recruitment):- Rs.15, 600-39,100 Grade Pay- Rs. 7600/-
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges: – Rs. 15,600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.6000/-
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Process:
- Written test
- General & OBC candidates: Rs. 105/-
- SC/ ST applicants: Rs. 65/-
- And for Handicapped individuals: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply Online for UPPSC Teaching Non Teaching Posts
- Have a quick look at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now, go to the recruitment tab.
- And click on the Notification link.
- Now, carefully read the UPPSC Notification 2017 carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the UPPSC Lecturer Application Form.
- Enter the major aspects and upload your passport image and required documents.
- Verify and click on submit button.
- Now, make the fee payment.
- Finally, take a print out of application form for exam reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17/03/2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18/04/2017
- Final Date For payment of Application Fee: 13/04/2017
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Applications: 09/05/2017 (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)