KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 571 Group C Non-Technical Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is declare 571 vacancies/posts for Group C Non-Technical. Eligible candidates can apply online through Gujinfo.com on or before 15/04/2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, useful we blinks to apply, notification attachments, official site are given below.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 571 Graduate Level, Non-Graduate Level Group C Non-Technical Recruitment Online Application are invite from the Eligible candidates to fill the 571 posts of Chief Officer, Accountant, Revenue Inspector, Account Assistant, Residential School Teacher, Junior Account Assistant, Library Assistant, DEO, Bill Collector, Marketing Assistant and Library Assistant from the official website.
The Application can be filled by the Eligible candidates to the End date of Application form Online submission i.e. 15 April 2017. The details about the advertisement notification/ educational qualification/ Total post/ Selection Process/ Application fees/ how to apply/ important dates are mentioned below:
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 571
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post: Group C Non – Technical Post
Details of the Posts:
Graduate Level: 246 Posts
- Chief Officer Grade – 2: 34 Posts
- Accountant: 26 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 149 Posts
Non-Graduate Level: 325
- Residential School Teachers: 123 Posts
- Junior Accounts: 42 Posts
- Library Assistant: 29 Posts
- Data Entry Opretor (DEO): 01 Post
- Bill Collector: 101 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 25 Posts
- Library Assistant (Secretariat): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- For Graduate Post: Bachelor’s Degree or high qualification in respective Trade from any recognized University.
- For Non Graduate Post: passed SSLC/PUC/Diploma in respective trade from authorized Institute/Board.
Age Limit: Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs. Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Selection Process: Application selection will be through Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For General OBC Category: Rs. 300/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category: Rs. 150/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for KPSC Group C Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in fron 15-03-2017 to 15-04-2017.
- Date to begin with online application: 15.03.2017
- Last date of online application: 15.04.2017
- Last date for fee payment: 17.04.2017