Mumbai police recruitment 2017
Mumbai police recruitment 2017, Mumbai Police has released the notification for recruitment of 1717 Police Constable Posts. Mumbai Police is looking for young, fit and energetic candidates for hiring 1717 candidates for the designation of Constable. 12th passed candidates have golden opportunity for set their career. Appointment will be based on physical test and written test. Eligible candidates online registration their name for the Mumbai Police Bharti 2017. Online Registration of application now available from 24th February 2017. Last date to apply online is 17th March 2017. For further information refer to the link of official website given below.
This page is also abbreviated context as Maharashtra Mumbai Police Constable PC Vacancy 2017 or Mumbai Police Constable Vacancy in Maharashtra or Physical standards required for Police constable Vacancy in Maharashtra recruitment 2017 or Maharashtra Thane Police constable vacancy details 2017.
Eligibility for these posts
- 12th passed candidates are eligible for the posts.
Earning from these posts
- Constable: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Starting date to apply online application form is 24.02.2017
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees is 17.03.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee offline mode is 21.03.2017
Selection Procedure for Mumbai Police Recruitment:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
How to Apply for Mumbai Police Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through Online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out for future reference.
- Mumbai Police Posts details 2017
- Name of Post: Constable
- No of posts: 1717
- Location: Mumbai
- Candidates age between 18-28 years.
- For Unreserved candidate – 350/-
- For reserved candidate – 200/-
- For Ex-serviceman candidate – 50/-
- The payment is done through Online and offline mode.
Visit Official Site: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here