TBJEE Revised Maths and Biology Exam Dates
TBJEE Revised Maths and Biology Exam Dates: In a fresh notice, the board announced that the TBJEE for Physics and Chemistry will be held on Wednesday, May 3 and Mathematics and Biology will be held on Thursday, May 4. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination has rescheduled the Tripura Joint Entrance Examinations dates.
According to reports, earlier, the examinations were scheduled to be held on April 26 and April 27
Why Maths and Biology Exam Dates Revised for TBJEE?
The TBJEE Revised Maths and Biology Exam Dates in accordance with the coinciding of CBSE Class 12 Bengali examination with mathematics and biology examination of TBJEE-2017 which was supposed to be held on April 27. This year, TBJEE 2017 will be held at ten centers of Agartala, Udaipur, Ambassa, Kailashahar and Dharmanagar.
- The total duration of each paper will be 2 hours
- There will be 50 compulsory MCQs, taking 5 questions from each module for each subject of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology
- Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks
- Total marks for a question paper will be 100 (50 x 2) for each subject
- There would be no negative marking
- Each question will have four options (i.e. A, B,C, D) out of which the correct option is only to be selected.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Physics- 11 am
Chemistry- 2 pm
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Mathematics- 11 am
Biology- 2 pm
The board is responsible for the placement of candidates to various professional courses and seats allotted for Tripura in various institutions of the country.
The basic purpose was to select candidates for consideration for admission to the Colleges on the basis of the results of a single competitive examination, which would also lead to the saving of time, energy and expenditure on the part of the candidates in appearing at a number of entrance tests. The Tripura joint Entrance Examinations Board was formed for Admission to Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges, and other professional degree courses.Born out of a concept of holding a common admission test for the Engineering colleges and Medical Colleges.
For More Detail: Click Here