Update: SP University CCC New Registration for 2017 Start from 06 Feb 2017. Check SP University CCC Exam Registration 2016-2017-2017 details from below link.
Read More Details: http://184.108.40.206/spuvvn/
After filling online form candidates will pay fees in Corporation Bank Sardar Patel University Branch In CASH Only (Bank Timing 10:30 AM to 02:30 PM). SP University CCC New Registration 2017 only for Kheda and Anand Government employees.
SP University CCC Exam Registration 2016: Notification related to Sardar Patel University CCC Exam Online Registration 2016 will be displayed on website the www.spuvvn.edu. Next S P University CCC Examination Online Application will be start from 19-09-2016 for first 2000 candidates.
Eligible candidates can apply online form official link before last date. CCC Exam Registration Only Available for first 2000 candidates. The Language of the question of theory examination shall be English and Gujarati.
Passing Marks of theory and Practical examination is 50%. No negative marking in theory and practical examination.
Breaking News: S P Uni CCC Registration Now Start for first 2000 candidates
Also Check: GTUCCC Exam Online Registration
SP University CCC Exam Registration 2016-17 at www.spuvvn.edu
Apply Online Here: http://220.127.116.11/SPUVVN/
Note: Sardar Patel University CCC Hall Ticket, Result Updates Also Available on this page, so stay connected with us for future latest updates.
Sardar Patel University CCC Examination Instructions:
- The centre for CCC examination is: G H Patel Department of Computer Science & Technology Sardar Patel University, Nana Bazar, Near Jain Derasar, Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388120. Contact No. : 02692-236829
- First, 1 hour 30 minutes will be a practical exam and next 1 hour will be theory exam.
- Reporting time at the exam centre is before 30 minutes of exam time.
- Notification related to result of examination will be displayed on website the http://www.spuvvn.edu
- The Language of the question of theory examination shall be English and Gujarati.
- Operating system and office productivity tools : 1. Windows 7 2. Microsoft Office 2007 3. Gujarati Indic
- Passing Marks of theory and Practical examination is 50%. No negative marking in theory and practical examination.
- At the time of appearing for examination, the candidate shall have to produce Hall Ticket and original identity proof i.e. Identity card issued by the Election Commission of India / PAN card / valid Driving license / passport / Aadhaar card /Identity Card issued by a recognized institution.