United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – United Bank of India, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course in tie-up with NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Limited, a pioneer academic & training institution.
Candidates will be selected through selection process consisting of Online Exam followed by Personal Interview. Interested candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.unitedbankofindia.com during 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I
Age Limit: Min. – 21 yrs Max. – 30 yrs [A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both days inclusive)].
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 23700-980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com from 28-06-2016 to 12-07-2016.
United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees: From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: After 20.07.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 27.07.2016 to 01.08.2016
- Download of call letters for online examination: After 26.07.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative): 07.08.2016