Gujarat University, Ahmedabad has release Notification and Application form of Gujarat University CCC Exam Online Registration. Online Registration For CCC Examination. All the Government Employees who are eligible for this CCC/ CCC+ Exam can must visit official Website www.gujaratccc.co.in. After Online Apply For CCC submit print copy to the University office as per the following Instructions. An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only by online payment mode.
Latest – Gujarat University CCC Registration 2018 Start for 20,000 Candidates. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online through official site from February 16, 2018.
Gujarat University CCC Exam Online Registration Instructions
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- If New User Register with Your Name, Mobile, City and Password.
- Click Create an account Button.
- Fill all information in the form and click on “Save” button.
- Now, upload photo and sign.
- Complete Procedure for payment through SBI Payment Gateway.
- After payment is confirmed , Click Confirm Application.
- Then print the generated Application form.
- If you send incomplete form to GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, it will be rejected.
Candidate has to fill correct data as per the records of the department. No changes in the filled form are allow after submission. Please check all information before submitting the form. No hard copy of the application is to be sent. Print out of the form duly sign on page no 2 by your department head along with Xerox copy of photo ID & service letter to be submit at the time of examination. Without the certified print out of form & necessary documents, candidate will not be allow to appear for the exam.
Note – For any query or problem related to form filling, please call on +91- 9552586428 Monday to Friday 10AM to 6PM