Gujarat Online Voter Registration for Online Voting System – onlinevotinggujarat.gov.in
You are aware that in due time, the election of the Gujarat Local Body will be conducted for the first time. The State Election Commission have decided that in this general election the On-line Voting system through E-Voting shall be introduced.
Gujarat Online Voter Registration Step:
- Visit http://www.onlinevotinggujarat.gov.in for Online Registration.
- Click on ‘Voter Registration’ Link.
- Fill up the Form with all mandatory fields & Submit.
- Only if your application is approved, you will receive your Credentials (Username on your email & Password on your mobile) for Online Voting and you will be advised to activate your voting account prior to polling day.
- If your application is not approved, you will receive an intimation on your email to visit EVM polling booth of your ward to cast your vote .
Account Activation Step:
- Click on activation link & login using username and password provided in the e-mail sent by SEC.
- Change your password and activate your voting account .
Cast your vote – On Voting Day:
- Login to http://onlinevotinggujarat.gov.in with your username and password.
- View digital ballot paper and select candidate(s) .
- Confirm your vote by entering SMS pass code received on your registered mobile (Applicable to voting from residence option) .
- Receipt of successful vote cast.
- State Election Commission, Gujarat Official website : sec.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Online Voting System Official website : onlinevotinggujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Online Voter Registration Presentation (PDF) : Click Here
- Account Activation Step (PDF) : Click Here
- Download e-voting Application OVS Gujarat : Click Here