UIIC Recruitment 2015: United India Insurance recruitment notification 2015 has been published for recruit of 750 vacancies for Assistant Post. Applicants who are waititng for UIIC
Assistant Job then can able to apply for UIIC Recruitment 2015 form 07th July 2015. Eligible candidates meet to all criteria then they must apply by filling online application form on or
before 20th July 2015 form here. Candidates may visit the official website of www.uiic.co.in for apply and see notification details.
UIIC Assistant recruitment 2015-16
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country. On the same process, it has released notification for the 750 vacancies of Assistant posts in branches all over the India. Interested candidates who are searching for job can apply for UIIC Recruitment 2015.
UIIC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Organization: United India Insurance company limited (UIIC)
Post name: Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 750
Scale of pay :
Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050 (under Revision)
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2015):
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2015).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are
only eligible to apply.
- Online Registration commences from: 07.07.2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications: 20.07.2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative): 30th August, 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 20th August, 2015
UIIC Recruitment 2015 Online Application:
- First aspirants must visit the site uiic.co.in
- Then they will click on career link.
- After you will select Recruitment of Assistant-2015.
- Fill the form with correct details.
- Upload scanned photo & signature.
- Submit and download the application form.